Microsoft Dynamics 365 BC Specialist
Are you our new Microsoft Dynamics hero? Do you know all the ins and outs of Dynamics? Together with your IT colleagues, you will help build our flexible and scalable ecosystem. We are building this system from scratch so it fully meets all our needs and is in line with Hero's sky-high ambitions.
What will you be doing?
As a Dynamics 365 Specialist, you will translate user stories into the possibilities of Dynamics in current and future versions. You are actively involved in setting up, configuring and (if necessary) building, testing and documenting new functionalities in Microsoft Dynamics 365. Given the diversity of the activities, your job is more than dynamic 😉.
Who are you?
- You completed a bachelor study (Computer Science).
- As a passionate IT person, you know how to design and/or build scalable IT solutions.
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics is a must and development experience with .Net is a plus.
- As a team player with highly developed personal skills, you are able to work in a fast changing and dynamic environment.
- You are analytically strong and are able to come up with creative possibilities.
- You are fluent in English or Dutch.
- Maybe you also have knowledge of developing links between Dynamics 365 and middleware/API Management, that would be a plus!
What do you get from us
- Salary range between € 3.500,- and € 5.500,- p/m with a 40 hours working week, depending on education and experience.
- Lease car, laptop, mobile phone.
- Furthermore, we offer a training budget, cool incentives, a personal coach, a chef for lunch, lots of sports opportunities (not mandatory, but encouraged) and much more, we’d love to tell you all about it!
Hero has a strong culture of its own and is a true scale-up organization; we are continuously growing over 30% per year. Working for a growth company means constantly challenging yourself, getting along with change or even initiating this change yourself.
Providing service is very important to us and we strongly believe in networking, cooperations and a family spirit. Our ambition brings an energetic growth culture, continuous development, the freedom to take on your own responsibilities within an innovative environment and being part of a successful and passionated team. That is what working at Hero means!
Ukranians are very welcome to apply!
Become a Hero too!
Will you be joining #TeamHero?
"*" indicates required fields